Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How Do I Get Pee Smell Out Of My Porcelain Dolls?

Paula Simonetti May


cited by:

Silvia Alonso Laura Parris


mention: Claudia


Magliano Roberto Genta
Sylvia Parris
Laura Alonso Eduardo Curbelo

Preza Alicia Diaz Dina

Melba Guariglia
Luis Bravo
Rafael Courtoisie


bio / biblio:

I Paula Simonetti was born in Montevideo, I have 20 years writing more than they should and yet I have no edit. Bachelor of Arts Course in the Humanities, and I have hopes of receiving in 2011. I have attended workshops and courses, both in Paysandu - where I lived for four years, as in Montevideo, participated in the poetry workshop at the home of writers, literary attended courses with prof. Gustavo Martinez and various seminars and symposia, now I'm doing the training in writing workshops, one day soon I coordinate one.


poems


1

on these eyes that there is a test

sleepy little tenderness
leaking like hand clutching a caress

and dropped on the failure
front of me is the real landscape
what's behind the name is just a version


presence
2


My body is a small detail
in your eyes.


3

A piece of
child does not cling to clothing

her mother falls down

not saved


4

There is a puddle of dirty water holding

to heaven

caressing a cloud reflection to rid a step
There
a paper boat waiting

Another
afternoon in the pool where another woman

invited me drown No matter


But it's not that


5

Not your
tear your skin in tact

tear and two small certainties of life

skin of a tear in

so do not look: privacy

run that dropped


website

todolodemasesliteratura.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment