Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Mount And Blade Bin Files




Apparently my God is different from many people. It seems that loving and benevolent father exists only in my ministry, it seems that higher power, foreign to me, sits to judge and punish only a few mortals, choosing them out of your pleasure and danger of the fire, so easy, so of capriciously as it would shift the political leader. We

sinners who do not follow the herd, or receive much less we confess, we're going straight to hell, no give us the benefit of spending some time in purgatory to get used to the intense heat. I cursed the other day the highest character of the church in the Dominican Republic, deserve to be hanged or worse, crucified.

Whenever I see as so-called religious do all the atrocities of the world and then dare to judge you, as a church full of believers every Sunday thieves, crooks and liars, such as battered women and humiliated for years are filled mouth saying that "for the glory of God changed their husbands', I recap my faith, I want to know where the true God.

These days they called me a very Catholic "Child of Satan ", decided to ask for me and my daughters and I augur all sort of divine punishment. still looking to them and I do not have the same God.

My Higher Power is another, is what has been with me for years safeguarding my life and my fleas, putting food on my table, giving me courage to continue, that God heard me encouraging words to blows, even send me messages written by her own hand, I send angels and sing me lullabies when not I can sleep. That God does not judge me and points his index finger, just use your hands to heal, my God punishes and only allows me to suffer the consequences of my actions to help me grow, My God is peace, love and mercy , not a being almost wild I drowned in molten lava and constantly threatens me.

many atrocities have been done in the name of God! How many deaths for religious!! How many marriages, children, families unhappy!! Many interpretations appropriate to the will of God!

I just hope that Higher me every day more and more insight to properly channel the only important thing in my life, I never want to profane words in their heads, I want to choose what to believe and believe with all his strength, no is watching and recording in a notebook if they fail a course or not say a bad word. There are other things I imagine if God angry. Definitely

perhaps the daughter of Satan is not so bad, maybe the poor also have distorted while being shocked with the entire movement against him. Maybe it has already made peace with San Pedro and astonished look at what humans have done the one against the other without him had absolutely nothing to do. Both laugh out loud while playing an entertaining game of chess or should I say that already at this time, are learning to use the Nintendo Wii.

0 comments:

Post a Comment