Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Combination Equation Calculator





I think my friend Rosie and I are in the same dilemma. The desire for larger groups is equal to or less than the tolerance and patience required to have it?? Not to say!!

Yesterday I went to get a check where a customer, this man was to be a doctor and I imagine, driving a little money, no major attractions. His wife (pregnant) helped him write some data to be delivered in less 10 minutes Mr evil doctor spoke more than one occasion, time record, isn't it?? Again I was happy not to anyone who wants to talk bad and humiliated in front of people, again I was happy to be a little unhappy about not having a partner.

This issue, as well as my diet and whether or not cut, is a topic endlessly. Sometimes I wonder if it's possible that I'll spend the rest of my life alone or if I find a pious soul who decides to have the tolerance that I really needed to take for up front as a couple. As Prince Charming that do not exist, try to kiss some frogs and the end of my life to find my soul mate.

do not understand how a man can believe it has the right to drag your partner, do not understand how you mistreat your better half, the person who gives you love, support, peace, children. Now, after so many years, and women do not understand what we endure. Maybe

understand it, is a vice fear, fear of being alone is much greater than the fear, sadness, anxiety, agony and pain you cause your partner. Irrational fear, fear, stupid, irresponsible fear but fear nonetheless. I respect that I felt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment