Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Aeropostaledo Drug Tests

Happy Birthday to ME .... THANKS

Tomorrow I

another year of life. There are now 41, exceeding the 30 with some success and I went to the fourth decade with the imbalances needed to overcome the next four. I know I can not seem to have so many years, I am quite young physically, but the experience and the way of seeing life only acquire over the years I remember every moment that I'm a little older.

From now remains for me to follow almost blindly to get my 3 fleas are more directed and you can follow their own steps. It remains for me to sit a bit to look around the path and stop looking at the stones I found, just thank you for all the oasis with water clean and pure that God placed in my path.

my goals for next year are far from normal, I want more than anything (although it sounds like clichet) health for me and mine, then I just want to reach my financial independence. With regard to a couple, I believe God knows best what my heart desire, he will know when you're ready.

I have a hunch that my birthday will be as much as 41, good health, much prosperity can not be otherwise, I deserve it and insist I accept. All work for

well ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment