Thursday, November 25, 2010

I Love Men With Big Noses Why

With or without R R


Because of my newly acquired freedom or time period of non-pedestrian I decided to play some tourist spots in my country and after a summer without overlooking the sea I have an immense desire to leave beach. To die my daughter Carla and I are connected on the same wavelength because he put in his FB profile their desire to be a dip in the beautiful water of the Atlantic Ocean, right there I put VAMOS !!!!!

very early today I remembered a phrase from my father: "ONLY ONE GOES TO THE BEACH IN THE MONTH R" ', my brothers and I grew up listening to it, when we asked why he answered us in the other months there were many jellyfish and other marine critters. I remember when I was little I wore to calculate the few months that it had "R" and thought: What a mess, there are no more beach for now !!!!!

Over the years I realized that was not so certain Papi theory, but I also found that the days of the months "R" were much colder and it was not so nice to be tucked in water. Today I just think that carrying a family of 4 children very often to the beach was almost an act of courage, not only economically but it was a slaughter of many eyes and arms.

remember that we were going all a wonderful week every August, we arrived tanned (or burned it would be better) to return to our tasks, I also remember the days when Cabarette house when it was not yet a tourist destination and the beach was almost deserted, I remember that there had to walk a mile exctamente to the nearest grocery store. The sea grape remind me of those days and there are few things more wonderful than falling asleep listening to the waves to shore.

I have plans to give me a Brinquito to the coast, again me and my flea smooth sailing as far as we lead the way, the more far better, while newer more exciting adventure. Clean sand, waves restless months "R".

0 comments:

Post a Comment