Sunday, January 9, 2011

Blisters In The Throat

Ximena de Coster

cited by: Alex

Piperno


mentions:


Santiago Márquez Leonardo de Mello Mariana
Till Gabriel Figueroa



bio / biblio:

say the gossips, which are always the talk and comment, that Ximena de Coster was born in 1979, sometime in the month of the year. But the good, which is silent and corrected, observed that it was much later, she was born in a chat room, when there were no emoticons and abundant round the X and D. The "C" as always, is probably overkill. His pseudo-poetic narratives literature or narrative poems, which may be bad or archetypal, only intended to reflect a woman lost in a post modern decay or older who just refuses to use anti ages and plenty of pluck. Intrauterine has published the book in Spain, and yes post-coming soon-in Orem editorial in Peru all his poems so far stored in drawer or strongly spat in the sewers of the web in the form of forums, blogs and virtual homes groups.


poems


II


Sometimes I'm afraid to write
undermine Remove drop-down jigging
information.

describe, for example,
the orgasmic climax of his eyes
Consulting knows something that no mistaking
a roof looking

Deformed, for example
All
physical defects in a new and unique aesthetic
Vanguard.


In the Still of

Anyway I can transform any little bit magnetic

In

Okay, okay okay
not like anyone
's OK to not like
I do not like, not like you.

always always always

I reserve the best fighter "caught me and I'll explain it all together? Your look

registration could not be, however
not your hanger, your mold, flash
Tu genius and affirmation,
Of doubt, and rampant kindness was.

I stay or do I still throwing stones?
But not you, not crackpot
you can not you see I never understand anything? Cachoepan
If I am a jelly, gil. Come


. Decorame capitalization.


VI

Ibas as Oscar Wilde,
seeking sex.
descended mood,
heartbeat.
not know if it will come!, "She cried and were so identical

we were so young ...
that
Cossack riders could come to us. Any
story
any story, any dream
,
have been possible. VII




To relieve pain,
went for a walk around the neighborhood looking for a fucking
graph

to take pictures and I found not a single element

beautiful spit on the wall.
Blame
neighborhood is not the fault is mine I do not know the neighborhood. I have
otitis and fever


fever and otitis.
So since yesterday I'm suffering


sweating taking a series of strange hallucinations

and between hallucinations had
many graphs, many, hundreds, thousands were going

drawing alone as I walked behind me

and came a monstrous wave crests
punks

all colors blue, orange, white and yellow violets
. BSO

course, there was a song


but I do not remember what it was, and I fear that if I say, let them down because

was
or Los Rodríguez Andrés Calamaro
.
The fact is that today is warmer

yesterday and I will not go out looking for anything
not going to go find more
never anything now only worth what I find
front.
This does not think of it, not internalized
I have a fever and I have suffered yesterday otitis
visions, hallucinations
walked hand in hand with Miller and Bukowski

we get a drink and we
with Anaïs Nin.
Miller went with her smooching
Charles stayed with me and I said
"I love you more than anyone else but I do not sleep with old"
so I went, but not before paying
beers and ask a few tricks.

Then I met Nick Cave at 370

we paid and tickets instead of going out




poems walked down a street full of goblins with rollers and Leaky shirts
burns
cigars I shouted horrible things
I ran across a gypsy told me
missing 35 showers and a thunderstorm, and it appears.
I replied then why have moderate rains?
and I said no.


disappeared only managed to yell "but what will?
and I never answered
anger, fear gripped me and I retraced my steps
but it was not necessary because I had to cacunda


giant clowns and I'd say top
bajenmeeeeeeeeeeeeee

payasoooooos I do not like the
bajenmeeeeee
Clowns are tristeeeeeeeeeeees
and when I awoke I was in front of the pc

and had written 55 pages
exactly

and bathroom faucet was open



website

www.myspace.com / ximedecoster
http:// babamojada.tumblr.com /

0 comments:

Post a Comment