Sunday, January 2, 2011

Which Football Players Wear Jockstraps?



2011, nothing new has happened, other days have been anyone, a bit cold and rainy but very similar to those of 2010.

In recent days I've been hibernating, I hardly wanted to go out and talk to someone I am in dfinitiva, like Mama Bear with one of his bears. Alone with Carlotta

discovered that it is no longer a girl, say and do adult things but only 7 years, but argues that some people I know and has been pleasant company for 3 long days that her sisters have not been with us. It is incredible, it seems like yesterday he was born and I can hold a conversation with her.

I read my book "EAT, PRAY AND LOVE" which was a Christmas gift from my sister and I feel great envy at not being able to get on an airplane and run away to Italy. Anxious to know more and more about Indian traditions without getting there to see so much poverty and hunger for religious reasons. About love, will come !!!!!!

life and the days continue, albeit a different year nothing will change it overnight, maybe it is a principle to quit, move, buy something, set goals and try to comply but it is likely that these will take the entire year and part of next, but the important thing is to get a goal and start walking toward her. It's a race that is sometimes water and only you must let go with the flow, it is sometimes only by air and enjoy the scenery but many others is uphill and between marshes, but worth it.

My adventure continues, you are part of it, tomorrow I leave my daughters a legacy these lines and many more, here I left my thoughts and my growth, maybe one day find the answers. Carla

it is almost a teenager, and I have to treat it as such and be willing to face their challenges to grow and become a woman, not if I'm ready, sometimes I cry because I'm lost but I'll keep going, Alexia his footsteps very closely and with an explosive temper.

The 3 are so different, I have to juggle to fit them and they will dock with me, the worst or the best is that raising them is not a goal of a new year, I take almost a lifetime and a lot of work .

Day 2 of January 2011, to wear gloves, tennis shoes, comfortable clothes and my backpack, there keep bandages for the soul soup for the disappointments, questions and answers for many other things that can serve this new distance. Also take extra doses of love, I think that ultimately that's what We save your life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment