Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Uneven Eyebrow Shapes





could not sleep last night, away from my financial difficulties, the worries of work and the mystery movie I had seen with the girls (after promising never would), my thoughts were focused in a real life story he had heard in the morning.

was terrified, I was more afraid of the poor can have a cockroach in a house or the last survivor of a zombie attack and was more than glad to display images, and my idol Chayanne dances passionately kissing me and it was trembling with passion .

I have fear of the decisions I made and bring those consequences, also for that I will from now on. I have fear for my daughters' decisions, which I can not take to them and they can change my life drastically.

a friend told me about a road accident in Santiago and La Vega, which killed 2 of his friends. Happened years ago and maybe he had heard the facts, but never heard the details so closely, never exprimentado terror by something so foreign to me and yet so unlikely for any of us.

One of the young, the only son of a famous professional Santiago, left early with a friend and two girls, they decided to follow the little game the boys and went to "bunch" to Jarabacoa. In return, as they have, the driver decided to take a photo miler so I could see that they were going over 200 miles per hour, on the way near the construction of the toll, just lost control.

Amid all subject unscrupulous attacked them, the driver was in agony and even so they took everything of value he had with him, his friend, cut into pieces that were scattered everywhere and the girls being assaulted and before this show, but only with a few scratches . They made it to La Vega and call someone to locate the mother of the young driver.

driver's mother just got the message that his son and several friends had an accident and were in a hospital in La Vega: she and a friend went out and found the accident, just imagine the scenario cuts me breathing.

His son, his only son, grabbed the phone, dying, dying. His partner picking up pieces of his friend, despair, horror, pain. I imagine that time stopped, paused for so long as it was in slow motion continued, a black and white film where only the red blood excelled.

I have fear. I have very much afraid that something like that gets in my way but I can do?? nothing. Have faith, have confidence, move on, hopefully God will not consider me a woman so strong that I believe can withstand such pain. So many times I've claimed to be brave and I cried with pride, right now I consider myself a coward, a weakling without a hint of emotional value.

I could not help stroking and kissing my children more than usual, if only we knew what tomorrow brings, if only we remember to appreciate things and people and plagiarizing a poem tell you that sometimes life is so short and oblivion so long. " There are horrors that no film can capture. He arrived

0 comments:

Post a Comment