Wednesday, December 22, 2010

How To Look At Prepaid Usaa Card

2010 .... Countdown ....

2010 is gone ... spent running away. I remember that last December but was still living in La Vega came to withdraw the entire month of December to Santiago, I asked myself a thousand times and would take nearly six months more to live there. The weather took its course of an unavoidable and I've been several months in my hometown. Today

check my post of my 2010 goals, as we all just turned some of them and today my 41 years I understand that we must be more realistic in the time to get goals or adapt to certain circumstances they are unalterable.

- wanted to cut 25 pounds, I do not cut any, rather fattening. This year one of my goals is to learn to eat more healthily, get some exercise and take care of my health. I believe that in addition rebajaré a couple of pounds without the agony of dying of hunger and I enjoy eating. (Meta unfulfilled become more realistic)

- Another was to move to Santiago. I definitely things go as expected, my boxes and packages arrive on Sunday at noon and Tuesday and seemed like they never go out of here. Completely re-attached to our beloved James. (Goal accomplished)

- Having money has always been one of my goals, I now understand it's not just having money but to give the proper use, not waste it and give priority to things that are priority. Now I have a goal much closer and less obsessive, cover my expenses and my daughters without having to depend on others, just with my work. (Working on it)

- wanted to operate for not wearing glasses. This year I will, might be my gift year number 42. (Meta unfulfilled)

- Another of my goals was to give me a trip as Tania few years since I left the country. In February I was presented with a trip to Minnesota where I knew it was real cold and snow, snow, snow, lest I forget the smell and color for the rest of my life. This year 2011 I travel a couple of times, no where to go but I would take the girls. (Goal accomplished)

- A mid-year meant it was ready for a new relationship in the end, I think God, but me, knows the exact time. Meanwhile I keep practicing tolerance and acceptance with the male gender all that are around me.

Santiago When I found myself stranded without a means of transport, go and find girls to school was an act of courage, we were almost invalid in our house without much to do and no place to move.

In November, almost finished the year, it was my car. So wonderful and surprising I found myself a new car owner, beautiful, appropriate, and almost in a dream and I rode in our life changed dramatically. It was something that really did not expect but it was a great blessing for us. That car was not in my goals but God knew it was more than a whim and was so generous that opened the way for me to have it. I feel blessed and I hope by 2011 no unrealistic expectations, not that I'll stop dreaming because I know that dreams do come true.

Now that I'm close to my parents and my brothers it is much easier. Nothing like coming home, now everything is fine, everything will be fine, I have faith.

0 comments:

Post a Comment