Friday, December 3, 2010

I Am Awkward Around The Guy I Like




Gone are my days of sitting with the wives of friends of my family to talk about diapers, domestic service, leaving teeth and intolerance to lactose. The fascinating thing is that to grow you can choose who you hang out and who not, you can choose the topics you want to talk and places to go. Who has not yet reached that does not know what it is to live.

Last night was not the best mood to go out, but one of my former colleagues had a birthday and after having made me have a wonderful birthday to me, at least I could do was to pay in kind. This moral commitment was added to the many calls and background music contagious. The discomforts of my flu were in the top but I told myself: "What does not kill you makes you stronger", I washed my hair and I was extremely fragrant.

Calle La Carreras, any corner, people sitting in the driveway, several cold and a shot of white rum with lots of lemon (magic cure for the flu) then decided to move on site. We're heading for Canabacoa road, a car-wash, loud music, scantily clad women sacandole much stupid money (men) who think that "are eating."

A midnight, almost closing time, I sat down to watch the picture, I meditated on the lives of everyone around me. Happily, at an advanced stage of intoxication by alcohol, dancing once again and other letters of the same songs, no one had the desire to ask who he was or where I studied, no one knew me, nobody cared who they were or if the next day was a single mother with many concerns to be playing a lawyer. I stand up, get to dance and finish time later in the parking lot of a gas pump dancing happily with my newly acquired godmother "L", which works on this site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment