Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Is The Cervix Low When Pregnant





Mommy was a bit dazed that day, my aunt called incessantly "M" to coordinate doctor's visit my grandmother. Looked at giving explanations on the means of transport and how to pay for tests and consultations.
- Mommy, what happens to Mom? - Asked a little concerned.
- I'm coordinating their annual Pap test and your grandmother does not like going to the gynecologist .-

I almost went face down, my grandmother was then 89 years, what was the rush and desire to mortify??

- Mami, but if "God forbid" (you have to say this before anything else), Mama has something that you think make ????? About to undergo the torture of an operation, chemotherapy or other treatment ????? I do not understand !!!!!!

stubborn Anyway my mother and my most stubborn aunt took my grandmother to his peace to wait for a physician will "Cucuter" private parts.

I never gone through the bitter divorce that someone close to me die, have died several aunts and uncles, also the brother of my ex but none have been dying, dying for months and released this crazy world maybe that fact makes it harder for the account, hold people to a certain age and want to rest and that is good to let go.

There are old people to to undergo all sorts of operations analysis and trying to prolong life, many times and they ask themselves, just do it.

I will put in writing that it is my will that when I'm old and do not smear, and stool tests (much less if I have to take them to the laboratory), no mammogram in which you teach my little sexy tits a stranger, no needles, no operations to give me a few more days of life, no pain sought. I want sane people around me, go in peace without the agony of lying just to watch me, vegetating without speaking, without seeing, without hearing, almost without feeling.

Thank God for my wonderful grandmother much younger in spirit than some of us, always flirtatious, always with his mouth painted red, I join it in progress PAP SMEAR NO MORE!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment