Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hyperintense Lesion Causes

"Wait"


For me, patience is a gift, is a divine gift given to only the purest souls, I happened to very little. And I say that I had very little in distribution was done in my genetic code because I've definitely had to develop my little aptitude / attitude to be patient.

Waiting for results of the evaluation of my daughters in the new school had a mortal stress, but I just remained patient. The second I like days, was hopeless. My family and friends of anguish "S" and Rosita I repeated over and over again to be patient. Wow! patience, patience, patience. Everything went well although my stomach was permanently affected.

This morning I decided to write about patience and something happened which led me to an amazing discovery. Years ago I planted the seed and is already bearing fruit, my motto of "one day at a time" is the result of my first harvest. It has long been that despair does not lead to anything good, I feel anxiety when I close my eyes and I start to pray, do not give hasty answers and try not to judge a priori to others. I insist on that deal!! I am a human being.

Coincidentally the first call of the morning was from my ex-husband called to tell me the correct way to take care of my daughters. Mysteriously I heard, I went along and even gave him the right, at another time would have sung her happy birthday (including couple of bad words from my extensive repertoire), I would have got in my face many times and have neglected the understood that I was criticizing the only thing as I do to perfection: Being a mom. To complete phone would have ended badly.

not have patience has affected me in all levels of my life, the lack of it is that one day I was editing my daughters bad shape, judging from my parents, find unnerving the slowness of my grandmother. I did not know how to wait to spend more than they could and should solve the problems in my house instead of allowing everyone to fulfill their responsibilities. Not being patient has made me swear, lie, get many inner demons and operate a thousand times painfully. Today I have

regret many things that are impossible to solve me this moment, I clarified to wait and see irlas solving one by one, as I can. The good news is that the time is a hectic pace, but I passed forbid, the world keeps turning without thinking about stopping, then miracles occur, reach solutions, pass the anger, it starts to rain and water confused with the tears, the pains vanish, ending the quest of the day and the sky turns all night though.

I still have a lot. I can hardly help thinking that the office, my home, my daughters will collapse if I'm not, I find much to sit quietly in the living room and let myself be pampered, soft music bothers me (ironic, no?), I feel useless but I have the right answer, I have anger with situations that should be and is it me who is responsible for driving me.

Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night, dawn desire to start my day and not my despair The sun rises earlier. No hurry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment