Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ume-36 Pro How To Update




false
I have some children, my maternal instinct is so strong that whenever I am related to a person much younger than me asking me for advice and see me as their mother. The last one I had left Germany happy forever grateful to have a false overprotective and loving mother.

Now it was the turn of my little "S", she only has 19 years, but has a remarkable maturity. With it I can talk for hours, listening to their amorous misadventures, movies, talk about books, dieting, and teach a recipe chat via telephone. To my happiness, she considers the most.

I, personally, I appreciate that I listen without judging me, but that's one of the hardest things in the world, people tend to listen, to provide feedback, tell you exactly what to do and the way you out in your face as you did years ago recalcandote you did very poorly, the labels will stick together and often no matter what you do always have. With my new daughter false've learned that not only for me that is important and that when she speaks to me and tell me their stories, my face must remain motionless and emotionless, nothing can change or surprise, I must judge or evaluate the facts, never to him. I tell you some things surprised me and shocked but so far have kept his composure after the story ends, I have my turn to speak and say what I think. This dynamic has fallen truly good for both.

Earlier today I said that God sent to teach a valuable lesson, your opinion is very important to me and I know what you learn with it will help me to be a better parent with my real daughter. The lack of communication with his own mother brings anguish and sadness, I make it a sharer in his life but it seems the generational gap is wide between them.

What I can do?; Do I do?; What should I do?.

Many questions, few answers (I do not know). Move on.

I know I read my precious doll, fake your mommy loves you just as you are not faint nor falter, keep your STANDARDS top, happy lives being a woman, enjoy your years, not ever think your life and your happiness depend another person, crazy love, knows the world, enjoy the pleasures of the flesh, you, sing, dance, read, laugh a lot about yourself and please forward this message to the next generation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment