Friday, August 20, 2010

Oakley New Razor Blades




The front page of today in Diario Libre caught my attention. According to data Report Memoirs 2008-2010 "of the National District Attorney's Office, from 56.983 complaints in neighborhoods, 22.9% were violence against women. Imagine the magnitude of the problem and that this figure corresponds to only a part of reality for thousands of women are silent. Reasons: comfort, fear, denial, "which is the father of your children," hope for change, economic reasons and many more.

only think intelligent women, beautiful, self-prepared and follow the side of these animals is something beyond our comprehension, but nothing more real. I lived and I could only leave the relationship after years of pain and anguish. At this time, almost 5 years later my separation, I can talk without so much rage in my crusade to improve decided to seek help.

For homework in my therapy was to buy a book, it talks about 3 types of men and helps identify the profile of the man who abuses you. Summarize only that I'm concerned "The inevitable" I tell you input the book offers no solutions and promises of change, before the man with the characteristics which I will detail below only say: "Get to safety, you can save your life. " Hard, honest, exaggerated and incomprehensible, but real. Here I describe some of its features:

1) is being violent, gun always a fight in public places and driving with other drivers, is violent even with animals.

2) It is extremely dishonest and always lies for you.

3) is charming, very manipulative, often insists been renovated and even used as a means of manipulation therapy, which is even more dangerous as he learns to use those techniques against their partner. Usually decides to join groups where they are supposed to be honest.

4) Drink and drug use.

5) Use non-physical forms of subjugation as insults and contempt.

6) In the house you have to walk to "lead foot", this is the feeling that we must be careful to not get angry. Oh surprise! no There is nothing you can do to make him angry, it's just a way to pressure and,

7) you away more and more of your friends and family. Things are made to its shape and time. Decisions (even domestic) are taken by the aggressor.

As indicated above, the author does not offer a solution, according to studies and years of therapy to groups of men, she concludes that a man of this nature does not change. What happens is that domestic violence is cyclical and generally makes the situation calm down the aggressor can be jail or that his wife leave him.

bought my book on the internet, but did not know it was my test. In my Psychologist women are supposedly seeking help decide not to buy, use excuses like "not found", "I had no money to buy it," I could not read it "she says many women do crisis to realize their dreams of turn the frog into a prince charming are totally unfounded. She was astonished when he saw that no one had bought it but read and made the entries. He congratulated me. Then I said happily: "I'm sure you want to heal"

0 comments:

Post a Comment