Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Royal Family German Surname

Modern Wedding!


vegetating in my bed, through channels and watching a little of everything, I ran into a canal where they spent a social activity, a wedding. The bride danced about wildly, with extremedamente provocative and sensual movements, her boyfriend looked almost morbid fascination, he looked, rather, to the satisfaction of seeing her happy.

After that I have paid attention to the ads and social programs that pass the events and took my own conclusions.

My grandmother married in America a thousand years or so, she met my grandfather Joseph very little. She tells me it used to look through a window or from the gallery when pretending to sweep home. Control of my great-grandfather was tight, the stage of dating do not think it has gone from a few stolen kisses and agarradita hands.

My aunts ran a fortune seemed. My mother, being the lowest, meanwhile, had a more open engagement, could afford the luxury of knowing my father, novizago treat and carry a more or less normal. In those days was very frowned upon "fuck provided" as she insists that she married a virgin and I have no reason to doubt it. But think of the wedding of our grandparents and previous generations.

imagine their wedding day. I imagine the nervousness and anxiety, also ignorance to imagine they were immersed because they never had more than the information you could give her friends, the more daring, and in other cases, within their own ignorance, his sisters already married.

I imagine that their wedding was a torture, in a few hours would be the obligation of their likely prey very inexperienced husband, many brides were returned because they did not bleed or because they proved to have fewer inhibitions than allowed. I guess the instructions not to scream, move or look experienced. Ask pleasure was a sin of enormous proportions.

imagine the fiasco that took some "This is all ????"," As a lifetime ????", unsatisfactory having sex with one man, a whole life without knowing that there something else. They had a chance to try before you buy, the result was, go ahead and put that issue aside, sexual life ended at a very early time for women. Although years have passed, it is estimated that even today millions of women have never had an orgasm. Looking at the positive

of modernity, women can now afford to meet the man sexually before marriage, both have the privilege, but also imagine the torture it must have been waiting years for men and then finding a piece of iceberg in his bed.

I totally agree with premarital sex, try to teach my daughters moral values \u200b\u200band who can bide his time in terms of maturity not to cling to the idea of \u200b\u200bprince charming which tarnish and will stay with them forever, being a virgin is a mental attitude is not good or bad it is before or then one must wait for their time and do it. That test, examine, discover, because if it is true that marriage has thousands of elements that make successful, sex is an important one.

I think that weddings today are much more romantic, you marry someone who not only love but is supposed to be compatible with you in bed, there is no hurry to leave the wedding with the looks and comments out of tune of men on the face of anxiety the new spouse, or of women to the nervousness of the bride. Can now enjoy a memorable day, be happy memories, drink, enjoy, dance, live your wedding, eating cake, get to the hotel and the luxury of simply lying down to sleep, there's no hurry, total will be a night like many others already lived. I agree, I should be, pensadolo well, I have no choice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment