Monday, September 13, 2010

Black Softcore Actress




Everyone who knows me knows that the muse is not always me. Once I decided to write every day but it was very tiring, I preferred to walk on the lookout for new items but sometimes I want to write. In recent days there have been many things I would like to put in ink but the feelings have spread the facts and writing would use only the heart.

I've been sad. Within so many joys, triumphs, and desire to excel, I have been sad. I realize that I am quite capable of sadden by the deeds of others and at the end of the day are not my rosary beads. Keep out would have been an act of cowardice.

It's true what they say, that takes something out of everything good, everything is the nuance that you give it. Can come from something catastrophic welfare, peace and happiness. So it's a fact that is supposed to make you happy may occur as a disgrace.

Best of all was that we have joined, the whole family (including children) have been as fierce in defending the almost indefensible. At the end of the day we all agree and we have remained unchanged in our opinion, without giving an iota of our territory to the enemy, there is only one side.

Calm returns, then altered the mood, the tears come, there is tension in the air but we are back together and calm. That's what I dreamed one day and if that happened had to happen, blessed be the day when the lives of several people seemed to crumble, the truth will prevail, love will bloom and everything passes, everything.

I've said before, the river brings fresh water, remove the sludge and clean the stones. Fresh water, new people, new players, better choices and above all learn to live with what they let us past the waters, whether whatever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment