Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Operations For Frontal Aneurism

Happy Spring! Retired

Party
Coast
Today we celebrate the Day of retired and I salute all those men who today enjoy the passive task, after much sacrifice and work that benefit their turn to have more time for your family.
political in this way has touched me go, you always find surprises and amazement. While one never underestimates the extent of the human being, not away from reality I see the scope and achievements of retirees. Perhaps one associated with a pensioner sitting on a seat throwing bread crumbs to pigeons and playing chess. Away from collective image, today's retirement landscape is very different since the advance of medicine has prolonged life and system activity that has a older person, put it in a plane that is tilted more to the asset to liabilities.
In institutions, one can observe an important task performed mostly retired and achievements, are unthinkable. This I got from that one attends as many events because of my role as a councilman, I went to witness the discovery of the "Foundation Stone" where there was a hotel that belong to the Senior Center on Aging of Santa Teresita. At the site would be the first to speak in Argentina, with the feature to be built in this town. Since retirees sign contracts with different providers and it will not happen here. Retirees who choose our beaches will have its own hotel and 50 meters from the sea and close to shopping center.

Without forgetting the other Party retired Coast did not want to mention this project, because it leaves us as teaching that man never goes out of business, on the contrary in the company of retired are marked paths for those of us behind. In my opinion is the best mark they leave us in life, as a guide track. From my blog, I send a big hug to all retirees and thank you very much for giving us this example daily education and everyday life, showing us that you can. As I said on one occasion a wise retired man, "Alberto ... the man has to be like a tree, grow all the way down or you ever see a tree to grow up .... half man must work and do things until you drop and when no more ... then die standing like trees "and I was the metaphor as a compass that always mark my north. Happy day to all retirees!

0 comments:

Post a Comment