Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Riddell Revolution Speed Facemasks

Theft, trucks and concerns ..... Abuse



The car again I broke down and I became a pedestrian. I will not say that "bad to deo sticks" because it is a thought of lack and I'm definitely not in that wave.

Now, with my move, I almost hit a parking lot outside my window, one surprise in my building uses the parking lot of the other, are very respectful. In recent days eagerly asked my neighbor to stop another of the neighbors use my parking .- They want to see your car from the apartment .- I said, I answer at once that I have no problem, they can use.

In the same vein, my daughters asked me to Christmas a new backpack, this time on wheels. Not if the desire result in creating schools hernia or spinal injury, but the books are too, is a lot of weight for a child so young. Today I looked online and the cost of the backpacks of the mark, are very high, I really come out of my budget if I make this Christmas gift. I mention this to Carla and I answered: - Ay mami !!!!! !!!!, I left that I can be with the worry of having a bag that costs so much money.

I laughed so proud of her, I heard myself, those are my words!

is it possible that you lie down to sleep thinking that you're going to steal the car or you get up at midnight to check that is there?? As you decide not to go on weekend because you keep house?? As a rayon Stresa live in the vehicle, broken furniture, a television, a cell phone?? That, to me, is unthinkable.

But then, things have value, the value of your teach your children to take care of them, without breaking them or that you work hard to get them, but over there NO. These things are replaceable!!

last Christmas, still living in La Vega, I closed my house and came to Santiago for nearly a month. Someone passed from time to time to ensure that dust does not make us sick when we returned but beyond that nothing that had had so much value there to keep me out, the only important thing in my life was with me: My 3 fleas. Out of our lives, everything can disappear and do not miss him, nothing, nothing, absolutely nothing has more value than ourselves, be safe and well.

The monkey backpack threw them into oblivion but I guess I prepare for the day to get my Porsche Cayenne, white, my mental health is perfect and does not want to turn the parking lot so graciously agreed to give him my neighbor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment