Saturday, September 11, 2010

Wedding Card Messages To Sister



Today is an important day for me, beyond courtesy you think about bringing you a present to our secretary or perhaps you recognize others for their work. I appeal to my gender, just for the sake of understanding the tremendous effort it takes to make this work. I worked a long time secretary and understand the real business there. The importance of the secretary in the life of an entrepreneur, an institution in the state since the president's private secretary to the last secretary.
say almost a shadow is a kind of parallel life. It's amazing - and I have experienced on many occasions, as a secretary
can be more aware of a specific topic than one that passes it thinking how to solve various problems. She, who from the corner of the office, notes that one comes with a host of commitments in the head, without even moving stop and not interrupt one crazy momentum carry. No however, patient and at the right time will tell, "and if you call so and tells (...)". Excellent thinks one inside, to not give the reason for those things that we have men. And the solution appears as if by magic.
would we do without the participation of the secretary
Secretary often steals your privacy time, to be constantly paying his office account. Enviable ability to memorize phone numbers, addresses, appointments, commitments, the same detail so that everything goes well. Almost a guardian angel, restless and unstoppable woman. So remember today the office of SECRETARY
.
I greet all the secretaries of the Party
Coast and of course what I extend to others, including my daughter many times I have reached the tie minutes before going to work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment